- that you were not previously suspended, removed or disabled from the Service and,
- that your registration and use of the Service is in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- To use the Service, you must be a member of a cooperative that is a registered cooperative of Nectico and you must create an account using the cooperative code, your KTP number and your mobile phone number through the Website or Application (“Account”). The KTP number and mobile phone number used to create the account are your real KTP number and mobile phone number.
- By creating an account, you acknowledge that you are an individual entitled to enter into an engagement.
- You will provide true, precise and complete information and will update your information data to maintain the truth and accuracy.
- If you provide false, inaccurate, or incomplete information, then we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account.
We are committed to safeguarding the data you provide to us regarding the Service.
914 / 5000 Translation results From Nectico you agree, and undertake, that your use of the Nectico Services and Property, or any portion thereof, will comply with the license, limitations and limitations above, and will not violate or violate the rights of any other party or breach any contract or legal duty to another party. In addition, you agree that you will comply with all applicable laws, regulations and procedures relating to the Services, Nectico Property or your use, and that by using the Services, you will not take any action that limits or inhibits other parties. You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining the computer, smartphone and other equipment that you use to access the Service, and for paying such telecommunication fees. We are not responsible for any loss or damage that you suffer due to damage to equipment used in connection with the use of the Service.
We are not responsible for and reject all responsibility for any losses, liabilities, damages (whether direct, indirect or consequential) or costs of any nature that may be suffered by you or a third party in connection with the use of the Service, including inaccuracies, errors, losses. , damage or loss caused either due to failure, delay, interruption of services and content as contained in this Service, in whole or in part.
The application only displays the transaction history of the recording of the cooperative concerned. We are not responsible for errors or mistakes in the recording made by the cooperative.
Applications only forward loan applications to the cooperative in question. Approval of the proposed loan is entirely the authority of the cooperative concerned.
- 1014 / 5000 Translation results You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of the Service and you agree to defend, indemnify and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses and costs including reasonable attorney fees and fees and fees, arising out of or in connection with (a) your access to, use or use of the Service that is alleged to be; (b) breach of any requirement or representation, warranty, or agreement set forth herein, or any applicable law or regulation; (c) your violation of any third party rights including without limitation intellectual property rights, publicity, confidentiality, property rights or privacy rights; Or (d) any dispute or problem between you and any third party. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to bear exclusive defense and control of any matter if you are not indemnified, and in such a case, you agree to cooperate in defending the claim.
Website, name, icon, logo, including but not limited to products, graphics, user interface, sound clips, content, scripts, software used to operate the Website are legally owned by us and protected by law. You are strictly prohibited from using, changing, or posting the brands on the Website.
- You must not abuse this Service. You will not commit or support criminal acts, transmit or distribute viruses including Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or transmit other harmful materials on the Website and Application.
- Make actions that can disrupt the system or hinder the operation of the Website and Application.
- Take any action that in our logical opinion may result in an unreasonable heavy (data) load or load (data) on our property.